Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- Rules
This ruleset follows EVO's: http://evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/
Ruleset consists of the following:
- Game version: Playstation 4 (We will be running off the demo)
- Game Settings: Versus Mode, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 games
- If the players do not agree on a stage in 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight may force you to forfeit the round (solely at a judge’s discretion).
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
With the following modifications:
- You CAN use wireless controllers.
- The top 3 competitors will play 3/5 games. All other matches are 2/3.
- If someone isn't able to provide their own controller, they may borrow one from someone else (as long as the lender is willing).